OH Mama!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Penny for your thoughts . . .

I have been so insanely busy this week that I haven't even had time to collect my thoughts, much less write them down in any sort of coherent fashion. So, of course, now I'm writing, when I should be doing 800,000 other things. Many more productive things. But who cares. This is what I want to do right now, so I'm doing it. Anyway . . .

Progress is being made on our house. We check on it almost daily, or at least every other day. They dug the foundation, poured the concrete walls (there will be three windows in our basement :-)), waterproofed the foundation, and probably did lots of other things, but to my untrained, never built a house before eye, those are the things that jumped out at me. There is even a sold sign out front now with our future house's address on it. Yay!

The little man is doing awesome. He rolls all over now, but only in one direction still. Once he hits the couch, he keeps trying to push it away so he can keep rolling. Hasn't figured out yet that he could just roll in the other direction and go lots more places! He isn't quite pulling up yet, but he did manage to reach his mobile while laying in his crib, and was pulling on it pretty hard, so we will be dropping the crib mattress this weekend. Ugh. I will probably have to start lowering the side to lay him down now, rather than just reaching over. It's just so convenient the way it is, but I don't want to take the chance of him getting hurt.

My sister and her fiance closed on their new condo this past week. It's very cute. I think our bridesmaids dresses were finally ordered this week as well. Guess I should probably check on that. January sounds so far away, but I'm sure it will come up fast. I would so love to lose some more of this weight before then!

Guess that's all I've got for now. I'll get back to ya when I can think coherently again. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home