OH Mama!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Can ya'll dig it?

Well, today is finally the day. They should be breaking ground for our new house as I sit here typing this, and me, being the dork that I am, can't stop obsessing about it. Or, using, commas. Whatever. It is so gray and overcast outside, I just keep hoping the rain holds off so they can get this process moving. I haven't gotten one useful thing accomplished here at work today. All I can think about is the house, and how much I would rather be spending time with Sean.

We took him to another Reds game yesterday. He brought home another Reds win (10-6 over the Orioles!). He is such a good luck charm for them. He loves to go to the games, and is so good while we're there. Everyone always asks me how old he is, then they comment on how well-behaved he is to sit at a game like that. Well, between me and his daddy, you have to figure it's in his blood!

He is becoming much more proficient at rolling, though he doesn't seem to have figured out how to use it as a way to get places. That's okay though, he's so much easier to keep tabs on this way. ;-) He also got his first bump on his head. :-( As he is trying to learn to become more mobile, he is also becoming a danger to himself. He was sitting on the floor last Thursday night, playing with his toys, when he must have decided that he needed something slightly out of his reach. He toppled over, face first on a toy, and now has a little bruise on the left side of his forehead. He barely even cried. My rough and tumble little man . . . don't grow up too fast baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home