OH Mama!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Mommyhood & Me

I *LOVE* being a mom. Being a mommy is now officially my favorite thing in the whole wide world. It's funny, I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but the enormity of the whole thing is incredible. I love my baby boy more than life itself. More than I ever knew was possible. I could stare at him for an eternity. Sleeping, eating, playing, smiling, laughing, even crying. It doesn't matter what he is doing, I could just watch him forever. Sometimes I feel like a selfish child with a new toy. I want to hold him forever and not share! I have this overwhelming urge to protect him from the world. I love smothering him in hugs and kisses. I even love kissing his precious little tootsies! (and I am SO not a "feet" person . . . ick) Everything about my little man is amazing to me. He is growing and learning every day, every hour, every minute, every second, and I am so honored to be a part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home